[Rhodes22-list] The time has come, the walrus said...

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Aug 11 13:24:42 EDT 2004

Lloyd,

Another book I wrote is entitled "How to Sell Your Home in 5-Days."  The method also works for selling boats, selling cars, and renting homes and apartments--all of which I have done with great success.

You can't sell a boat in 5 days, but you can sell a boat in about a month, and get an absolutely fair price with neither buyer nor seller remorse.

The book is in most libraries, and is usually available from Amazon, although someone sent me an email last night advising that Amazon is almost out of them, and the publisher is currently reprinting.

I have another book on tap after Quote Without Comment, and then I am scheduled to write the third edition of "How to Sell Your Home in 5-Days" (this is why the publisher is forcing everyone to sell out their copies of the current edition--when the new one comes out all of the previous edition not sold can be returned by booksellers for 100% credit.)

The second edition hints at the ability to sell boats using the method, but doesn't tell how to do it.  The third edition will have a section on selling boats.  If you are interested in selling your boat using this method, I'd be glad to help you.  I have a web site www.5-day.com which gives you some idea of how the method works.  If you go to Amazon you can look inside the book.  There are "consultants" all over the country who make a living by showing people how to use my method and many of them have interesting web sites.  (I am not affiliated with any of them.)  But they have no experience with boats.

Let me know if you're interested.  It's a really nice way to sell any large item.  You'll sell for the highest possible price, and your buyer will buy at the lowest possible price.  You can do it yourself, there is no broker.  It's fast and clean.  I initially wrote the book a dozen years ago, and it's been in bookstores ever since.

Bill Effros