[Rhodes22-list] INTERESTED IN TALKING TO RHODES 22 OWNERS IN NJ

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Aug 12 08:39:27 EDT 2004

Actually, Bill Effros bought his MacGregor from the Greenwood Lake Sailboat Shop.  They are very nice people, and gave me an extraordinary deal.  The M26 is a great value for the money, and I had a lot of fun with it.  The M26X is an interesting hybrid, if that's what you are looking for.  It's not as good a sailboat as a sailboat, and not as good a power boat as a power boat, but if you want to have the advantages of both some of the time in a single boat--then the M26X is a hybrid that's a great value for the money, and I would recommend the Greenwood Lake Sailboat Shop as the people to buy it from.

Bill Effros