[Rhodes22-list] INTERESTED IN TALKING TO RHODES 22 OWNERS IN NJ

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 11 20:55:30 EDT 2004

 Jay, Also, I grew up sailing on a 36' gaff rig no auxiliary sloop  on the
Hudson River 1956-1992.  'Very sad now, miss my boat which is now at the
International Yacht Restoration School in Newport awaiting restoration...and
lots of money to make it happen...but I do know how to sail- I am just
looking for a vessel that can sail in little wind, no wind, close to the
wind, lots of wind... and allow for cruising and day sailing for my family
that won't cost me a fortune.  plus I need to figure out where to sail
from...Raritan Bay maybe, but will gladly make a southerly trek to LBI.
Thanks again.  Phyllis