[Rhodes22-list] Pearson 30 for sale

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Aug 13 18:07:02 EDT 2004

Hi.  This is Cindy Spitzer, Stan and Rose's daughter.  I have part ownership in a 1976 Pearson 30 sailboat that we are letting go cheap.  It's a classic deep-water sailor with all rigging plus an inboard Atomic Four engine (needs tune up).  Has sails, new tiller, new depth finder, interior cushions, galley, dining table, slide out navigation table, interior lights, fully enclosed flush-through head with vanity and sink -- and best of all, it has standing head room throughout the entire cabin!

This year and model lists for about $14-!6,000.  The first $8,000 takes it (as is, where is).  The boat is currently in water at Back Yard Boats in Annapolis, MD.  Just needs cleaning and a little love.  Sail it away!

Any takers before we list it?

Cindy

cindyspitzer at comcast.net
home 410-484-1780