[Rhodes22-list] Is there a Rhodes 22 in northern Ohio that we can see?

Karen Johnson ladyofthelake22 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 19:29:19 EDT 2004

Hi.  My name is Karen Johnson and I am from Grafton, OH (Lorain County)--west side of Cleveland.  My husband and I currently have a 1998 Potter 19 and want to upgrade to a larger boat for more extended cruising.  We love to trailer sail and I have been looking at the Rhodes 22 website as well as Seawards.  We found a Rhodes for sale, but it is really far away and would like to actually see a Rhodes 22 in person before we pursue buying something we have never seen.  Is there anyone out there that is fairly nearby who would be willing to show us their boat?  We are looking for something not only with a larger cockpit, but a larger interior for more comfort.  Any input on the interior comfort of a Rhodes and how a Rhodes handles in Great Lake sailing would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen Johnson
ladyofthelake22 at comcast.net
Grafton, OH