[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Brakes

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Aug 14 23:27:23 EDT 2004

you can add it later, even replace it, the problem is the brakes on the axel, it comes to a function of cost and "hassle" factor. I
get you another factor, I have to replace the standard one would stainless steel, they rust up on me otherwise. The other thing is
you have to check the state rules, like a few years ago MD ruled that hydraulic were not allowed

MJM