[Rhodes22-list] Weather and lee helm

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Aug 15 00:23:33 EDT 2004

sight you mast, and measure the center using the toping lift taking it to "symmetrical" stop on either side of the boat, it should
be the same distance(actually a little to port because you are using the port sleeve). Are you using a 175? or a large sail? the big
guys loose all shape when reefed and become wind grabers.

MJM