[Rhodes22-list] Weather and lee helm

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 16 09:49:26 EDT 2004

Jim:

	After you do all the above technical stuff, as Roger recommends,
make sure that your rudder blade goes down all the way.  If it binds back a
few inches, it makes a noticeable effect.  Is your centerboard going all the
way?  If it is jamming at 80%, it will affect your helm in wind.
	Have you added anything on the rails, like fenders or a life
preserver to increase windage?

Ed K