[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes owners List.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 20:44:00 EDT 2004

Good question and I'm not sure I can answer it anymore. It used to be that
you had to own a Rhodes design hull in order to be on "Da List" which is a list
 kept by owners (me in particular) for owners for social porpoises. Now that
GB is selling another manufacturer's boat, I'm not sure where that leaves the
 list.
As soon as you take possession of your new boat, you can join and
subsequently receive upon request a list of owners nationwide.
I don't want to lose old friends just because they have a different boat,
but that has been happening for years with this list
I think some discussion is necessary.

Rummy