[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 vs. Alerion 28

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:18:58 EDT 2004

Slim,  I was thinking the same thing about the jib boom. Off the wind I was
really surprised at how much ground we made up. Heading up wind we were
maintaining just slightly better boatspeed pointing a little lower. It took
about 3 15 mintue tacks to cross ahead of him. I have a feeling in  heavier
winds I would have been fuirling and he would have been moving on ahead.

Wally