[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 vs. Alerion 28

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 17 19:15:56 EDT 2004

Wally,
I am race chairman here and I always love to read your race updates.
(Attended a race session there at your club 2 winters ago.)
We have just had a seafarer 24 come in this year and he is also very
hard to beat in anything! The boat was purchased 75 miles further up
our river for a mere $600 because it was full of water. This fella
cleaned 'er up and has to look back at other boats in all the races.
Has been fun to have him join us.
Anne