[Rhodes22-list] Are You On 'Da List'?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 22:34:51 EDT 2004

Dear Anne,
What exactly does "dissed" mean anyway. Lloyd is simply trying to help me
get "Da List" corrected and up to date. I don't think any harm was intended. I
appreciate everyone's support in this matter.
I believe this is the first time a list of this nature has been kept for an
extended period of time. I know that there was an owners association at one
time, but with all volunteer groups, the work is usually done by the few for
the  benefit of the many.
Not willing to do that much work, I think this is the best way to keep a
historical record of sorts. I appreciate everybody's patience as I have had some
computer troubles over the years, but have always tried to keep a printed
copy  just in case. My computer skills have also improved, as have my computers.
:) I  now have the information on all three of my machines at home and burn
copies to  DVD frequently, just in case.

Rummy