[Rhodes22-list] Are You On 'Da List'?

William Churchman wchurchman at msn.com
Wed Aug 18 12:32:09 EDT 2004

Sorry,

The name of my Rhodes 22 is "must be nice.."

While I'm at it, thanks to all who work to maintain 'da list and to all who participate on this site.  I've learned a lot, not just about sailing.
Elton told me about you guys, and he was right.  Just another great reason to own a Rhodes 22.

Bill Churchman
Great Sacandaga Lake, NY