[Rhodes22-list] Are You On 'Da List'?

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Wed Aug 18 00:45:47 EDT 2004

Anne,

I figured if you asked about this then others might also want clarification
so I wrote a generic description to fit all cases.  I have discussed all
these things before on this list even submitting a picture of my HID plate
and, because I know you follow the list faithfully, I should have realized
yours was a rhetorical question.  That being said, you will not be "dissed"
by me again.

Lloyd