[Rhodes22-list] Tandem trailers

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Aug 18 11:10:38 EDT 2004

The roller is still in its original location and needs to stay there so the
board can ride on it when the boat's all the way on the trailer.  There's no
way it'll fall off.  I just need to pad the rear axle and the padding needs
to be wider than the roller--maybe two feet or more.  I might just wrap it
with carpet.  Sorry, no picture.

Slim