[Rhodes22-list] Re: help

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Aug 24 15:53:34 EDT 2004

We are also on Ponchatrain.  She slips at Mariner's Village marina in
Mandeville, which is directly at the north end of the Causeway bridge,
across the lake from New Orleans.  Late Sept. and early Oct. is usually
great sailing weather, so we'll be out there a lot.

Are you sailing out of New Orleans, or are you on the North Shore?

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Herb Parsons
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:09 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Re: help

Where are you located in the NO area? My wife and just recently bought a 35'
Coronado on Lake Pontchartrain (we plan on keeping it there). My interest in
this list has been because my brother bought a Rhodes 22 that's a
semi-project boat. Would love to drop by and see one in good shape, maybe
take some pictures for him. We plan on being back out there again in late
Sept, or early Oct.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  25' O'Day

S/V Reve de Papa
  35' Coronado

>>> Ben Schultz<BenS at ApproSystems.com> 8/23/2004 5:02:12 PM >>>
Hey Felix,

My R22 is permanently rigged and floating in the New Orleans area.  You're
welcome to come by, examine things, take pictures, make drawings, or
whatever.  I have the standard main sail rather than the IMF, but I don't
think there's too much difference in the rigging between the two.

Good luck and fair winds.

Ben