[Rhodes22-list] cockpit bench seat reinforcement

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 24 20:48:01 EDT 2004

Lou,
	The PO on my boat put a stainless steel support under the middle of
each seat.  It is a piece of ss pipe like you can get at West Marine with
flat wall flanges on each end (I suspect that those came from West Marine
also).  Then secure it with some ss countersunk screws.  I think it would be
a lot easier than the way you are planning.  It is maintenance free.

See:
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?keyword=2
79299&resultCt=1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=24600

It is much like Roger suggestion.

Ed K