[Rhodes22-list] Chris's pop top enclosure

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Aug 24 22:47:03 EDT 2004

Ed ,your mind is like a steel trap when it comes to solutions.  Everything
that goes in gets mangeled!  I've been to the town of no opposable thumbs
several times and you are right it is a burden for Stan to ship and handle
these things.  I am hoping than my wife might buy me a Christmass present,
something in a nice vinyl grey with lots of zippers.  Since it will be after
Labour Day I guess white would be a fashion faux paux.

Chris