[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Bench Seat Reinforcement - The Rest Of The Story

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Aug 26 16:46:07 EDT 2004

Roger,
  Your advice will be heeded and much thanks for it.
  there are NO  visible cracks on the topside of  the bad seat.    I
truly believe this will not be a difficult fix but stay tuned:)
  btw;
  like the name of your boat!
  as a sometime working Steadicam operator we use the term dynamic
balance in regard to how our sled ( the camera carrying part of the
rig) is balanced in relation to our shot and load.
  peace
Lou