[Rhodes22-list] 1974 rhodes 22

gonzolet at bellsouth.net gonzolet at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 28 16:55:18 EDT 2004

Bill,
We are on Big Pine Key, however since we are leaving in a few weeks, we have friends that will slip it for us on Stock Island until it is picked-up. After it's picked-up, you could check with the many marinas regarding slip rental/storage.  We're asking $3,500.00.  Let me know if you'd like more info.
Thanks for the inquiry,