[Rhodes22-list] Block Island

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Aug 29 03:07:23 EDT 2004

I can see Rummy's point - does everyone know that he is talking about
another boat and not a Rhodes 22 - which could have made the trip there and
back without him.

While I am in a responding mood, thanks Bill but I think taking bets is the
better way to go.  Per Lou Rosenberg's confession, if he had accepted god's
bet on what was the cause of his seats "cracking" sound, MY reward system
would have worked.

stan/gbi

mjm original message: