[Rhodes22-list] Saroj hitch up solution

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sun Aug 29 18:04:22 EDT 2004

Peter Thorn wrote:
> ... I found a convex mirror that mounts on my pickup tailgate...

I like that better than my rather labor-intensive method
as long as you have an SUV or van.

I just might have to rig a stick-on mirror to an old snake
lamp base and magnet to hold it in place.

Maybe one of my wife's cosmetic mirrors would work in the
mean time.

I wonder of a wire frame and suction cup arrangement would
work on a van or SUV with a near vertical back window?

Of course, ice cream trucks and school busses have mirrors
to let them see behind them too.  Might find something like
that at the local NAPA store.