[Rhodes22-list] Saroj hitch up solution

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 17:53:31 EDT 2004

Saroj,

If you have a pickup or SUV, then I have a suggestion you might like.  A few
years ago I found a convex mirror that mounts on my pickup tailgate.  From
the driver's position in the cab looking through the rearview mirror and
looking at the convex mirror on the tailgate, you can see the hitch and
coupler in just the right scale -- it covers about a 5' diameter circle.

Kevin at Plattsburgh Spring  (http://www.drawtite.com/) sold me this mirror,
although I could not find it on his website.  He told me then it was very
popular with the "horse trailer" crowd.  It was about $35 then -- and worth
very much more to me now that I've come to depend upon mine.  With this
simple tool, I connect to any trailer coupler the first try each time!

Good luck.

PT