[Rhodes22-list] Mac Mail pic sending test

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Dec 1 13:22:14 EST 2004

  Michael,
  Well it came through fine here, Nice BOAT!
  It figures I have another reason to upgrade to PANTHER OS X (10.3)
I will  have to do that over my Christmas break from work.    I m
running Mail 1.2 on 10.2.8 ( jaguar)   Steve Jobs is running out of
sleek names to call his new OS  the new one is just called TIGER:)
  thanks for proving me wrong ,,again!
  Lou