[Rhodes22-list] Mac Mail pic sending test

Michael Leone mike.leone at att.net
Wed Dec 1 14:37:26 EST 2004

Jim,

I click on "attach" then poke around the directories until I find the
picture that I want to attach, then click on the file name. When I do
this, the picture is placed in the e-mail. I don't see a file name in
the e-mail message, I see the picture itself. After the text in this
message, I see a picture of a white R22 mast.

I forward a lot of junk mail to my friends and do have an occasional
problem with the pictures disappearing from forwarded HTML format
e-mail but I have never had a problem with attached .jpg images in
messages that I originate.

Mike