[Rhodes22-list] Sailing this afternoon

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:50:12 EST 2004

Gosh, I hate to rub it in, but the weather here is about 68, the winds are
light NW (6-8mph) and I do believe that I shall shag the rest of the day
and go sail.....singlehand. No one around here can go.

I have attempted to attach a jpg of Le Menagerie taken today, showing my
wife tending to our tunicate culture rack on the opposite dock. Hope it
works, I am using Eudora 6.0 with an IBM machine....

Cheers,

jw
Jim White
Le Menagerie