[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Will, Bob, Jim, Lloyd, et al

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:45:38 EST 2004

Ed,
Not sure at this point, but I am hesitant to sink more money into my trailer
because it looks to be pretty old and has more rust than I would like.  I
have already replaced the axle (3 years ago) but it now needs a new tongue
extension, brakes, new bunks and the stabilizer which will likely run $1,500
(the hitch equalizer is $600).  So, I am going to think about it some more
since I do not have any more trailer trips in my immediate future.  I am
leaning toward a new dual axle trailer, but I will be upgrading to a new tow
vehicle in Q1 next year.  It's a company vehicle and my current one is
nearing the end of its life.
Bob K