[Rhodes22-list] Reply Bob about new trailer

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 2 13:35:35 EST 2004

Bob,
	I upgraded to a new galvanized trailer just after the first of the
year.  It sounds like my old trailer was in better shape than yours.
Initially I wanted to go all the way to a tandem axle.  Rummy, Stan and
others said it really is not necessary, so I got single axle.  Single axles
have gone to the west coast and Canada.
	It is sitting over at Big Water with my boat on it right now.  If
you get a chance come and take a look.  You can pet it if you want to.  It
is much heavier construction than the older ones, including a heavier axle.
You will notice the difference.
	Stan does not keep extra galvanized trailers around.  He has a
several  painted (repainted) that he uses.  The lead time is a couple of
months to get one from Triad.  You may want to get a down payment on one so
that it can be scheduled to be built.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA