[Rhodes22-list] The great trailer debate

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sat Dec 4 21:30:50 EST 2004

Thank you,everybody ,for your part in the great trailer debate.
Sifting through the wisdom,I'm leaning towards buying the dual axel, for the
following reasons:
1. Better tracking
2. Less sensitive to weight distribution
3. Less tongue weight
4. Should help make-up for the short wheelbase of the 4-runner
5. Should be easier to sell a well used 3 wheel trailer then a well used 1
wheel trailer.Sorry ,Raz,my fingers wouldn't stop typing.
So,unless somebody informs me of my flawed thinking,One please,Stan.

Thanks again,
Jerry
s/v Country Rhodes  '86