[Rhodes22-list] my 76 rhodes

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Dec 5 02:42:49 EST 2004

Hank, Roger,

  I spent a couple of hours working on the boat today and had a
chance to look more closely at the structures in the cabin. I have
ammended my drawings to show the exact layout in my 1977 R22.

   The stringer I had labeled #1 actually runs from the rear
bulkhead (C) to the forward bulkhead (A). I did not remove the
galley base shelf, but made a guess how the forward end of stringer
#2 should look. The galley base shelf (and the top of stringer #2)
is about 3/4" to 1" higher than the raised floor section under the
porta-potty. There are cleats on bulkheads A and B to support the
raised floor section flush with the top of bulkhead B. I have made
a guess that the forward end of stringer 2 is cut down to support
the starboard end of the raised floor. (if not, then it should be)

   It is 22-3/4" from the bottom of the companionway opening to the
top of the cabin main floor. I have made another drawing with
dimensions locating the stringers and bulheads referenced to an
imaginary centerline and the rear cabin bulkhead C. After leveling the boat
according to Bob Skinner's method using the cockpit seats, these drawings should
be a pretty good guide.

   Before I start getting negative feedback---I made these
drawings for the sole purpose of helping someone rebuild an
interior which they have never seen. These drawings are not to be
used for any other purpose.

Todd

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm