[Rhodes22-list] my 76 rhodes

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:03:03 EST 2004

Roger,

   I made the disclaimer about use of the drawings hoping to avoid another intellectual property rights debate.  I am quite sure that no person would attempt to build a copy of a Rhodes 22 based on my miserable drawings.  But there are many of us of here that either enjoy doing the work ourselves or cannot afford to bring our boats down to Edenton.  Hopefully my drawings can help.

   I have however been thinking about taking a technical writing class at the local community college, so I will be able to convey information as concise and orderly as you in all of your posts.  ;-D

Todd