[Rhodes22-list] Admin

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Dec 5 19:38:36 EST 2004

OK guys and girl, mjm has been extremely overloaded as of late, but I am gone thought some of the email for the last week and along with some private email I found have come to a few consolations.

1)The election is over, please all sides get over it.
2)The name calling is not helping, Steve I be honest, please stop inflaming, you are loosing the message in the langue.
3)I rely do not want to play G-d here, but I am being asked to drop Steve from the list, I think he was the second person on the list after me, so that gives him a little "room", but I need something to work with here, like all side chill out for a while. Everyone has had their last work
4)any thing but politics for a while, like the first of the year to let thing cool off a bit.

MJM