[Rhodes22-list] Admin

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Sun Dec 5 20:08:23 EST 2004

Michael,

Thanks. I'm actually a bit disappointed to hear that folks have asked you to
drop Steve. As much as I disagree w/ him politically (and, probably, just
about everywhere else), I agree that he's got a right to be heard - at least
by those who allow him into their homes / email. Such choices are best made
individually, not by a sysop put into the unwilling position of having to
play G-d, as you so artfully put it.

On the other hand,  however, regardless of how long he's been on the list, I
don't believe it gives him the right to display such blatant disregard for
common propriety and other people's beliefs or feelings - I'm glad to see
that I'm not the only one who's fed up w/ him.

Mark