[Rhodes22-list] Admin

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Dec 5 21:41:26 EST 2004

For whatever it's worth, even though I agree with him on some political
issues, I detest most of the email I see from Steve; however, my delete
button still works quite well, and if I find the things he's had to say
unbearably offensive, I not only need to leave the list, I need to find
another hobby that doesn't involve sailors. I think removing him from
the list is too far to go.

Like I said, just my opinion.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35

>>> mjm at michaelmeltzer.com 12/5/2004 6:38:36 PM >>>
OK guys and girl, mjm has been extremely overloaded as of late, but I
am gone thought some of the email for the last week and along with some
private email I found have come to a few consolations.

1)The election is over, please all sides get over it.
2)The name calling is not helping, Steve I be honest, please stop
inflaming, you are loosing the message in the langue.
3)I rely do not want to play G-d here, but I am being asked to drop
Steve from the list, I think he was the second person on the list after
me, so that gives him a little "room", but I need something to work with
here, like all side chill out for a while. Everyone has had their last
work
4)any thing but politics for a while, like the first of the year to let
thing cool off a bit.

MJM