[Rhodes22-list] Re: HELP!! CB trunk has delaminated!

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 6 13:46:54 EST 2004

   Roger,
  I soon realized that I would never want to use a Sawsall on the
trunk!  A drill to pierce the thin layer of  FRP that has bulged
outward and then a few taps w a strong wood chisel would do ..  The
manufacturer didnt lay up any glass mat there .

  Lou