[Rhodes22-list] Insurance and Registration

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Dec 6 18:23:01 EST 2004

USAA also has good rates if you have access to them.  USAA is available to
military active or retired, or their sons/daughters.
Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Stephen Staum"        |
|         |           <staum at earthlink.net>  |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/05/2004 12:26 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           Stephen Staum; Please  |
|         |           respond to The Rhodes  |
|         |           22 mail list           |
  |       To:       "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Insurance and Registration                                                               |

I use Boat US.  They had the best rates, by a long shot.  I don't know
anything about your local regs except regarding excise tax.  I was able to
avoid the PA excise tax on my airplane years ago by documenting that the
plane was principally based in NJ.  SS