[Rhodes22-list] Some recent photos

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Dec 6 18:23:28 EST 2004

Your're killing me Wally.  I only live just up the river from you and
haven't had time to get out for the past two weeks.

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Wally Buck"           |
|         |           <tnrhodey at hotmail.com> |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/05/2004 09:39 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Some recent photos                                                                       |

Attached are some recent photos taken from my R22.

Two are of  sunset taken about a month ago.

One appears to be a lousy shot of a tree. Look closely for the white head.

Wally

Name: sunsetcove nice.JPG Type: image/pjpeg Size: 144458 bytes Desc: not
available

Name: sunsetcove nice 2.JPG Type: image/pjpeg Size: 195336 bytes Desc: not
available

Name: look close -.JPG Type: image/pjpeg Size: 473833 bytes Desc: not
available