[Rhodes22-list] Some recent photos

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Dec 7 10:39:04 EST 2004

That's the great thing about Tennessee.  While it gets chilly during the
winter, you can still get outdoors much of the time; and just as soon as
you get tired of the cold it's springtime!

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Wally Buck"           |
|         |           <tnrhodey at hotmail.com> |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/06/2004 09:07 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Some recent photos                                                                       |

Bill,

Ignore my post asking if you had gone sailing.

Hopefully this rain lets up. I have a few more vacation days left. I am
thinking off taking Friday off and going sailing or heading up to Big South

Fork for a hike.

The year is not over yet. :-)

Wally