[Rhodes22-list] Re: CB cu pics

Louis S Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Tue Dec 7 11:59:57 EST 2004

Roger,
 These are the close up pics I took last night.  You can see the board
is in good condition compared to its trunk. I am going to remove all
the flaking paint and smooth out  try a dry fit with out fixing trunk
hole first then see if the other bulging trunk sections will need to be
removed by cutting and several layers of epoxy.
 Lou