[Rhodes22-list] Re: CB cu pics

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 8 06:29:38 EST 2004

Lou,

These look like the same pictures you sent me on 12/07/2004 at 1:29 PM &
I've already analysed & commented back to you on them.

FYI, I believe the centerboard & the rudder blade use the same foil shape.
On older boats like ours, they were literally identical parts up until GBI
introduced their Diamond Centerboard a few years ago.  You might be able to
make good use of your rudder blade for comparison purposes with your
centerboard.  For example, if your rudder blade fits up into the centerboard
well without binding; then, your centerboard may be off-spec.  I think GBI
still sells the original design rudder blades and centerboards.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium