[Rhodes22-list] Re: CBtrunk fast dry hardener?

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 14:18:05 EST 2004

Roger,
  Much thanks for the detail analysis on my CB..
  I totally agree with the barrier coat add on when I m ready for the
fix up of the board.
  **
  On the issue of the trunk:
  i was thinking that a FAST dry West 205 hardener due to the lower
temps I will have to deal with unless I postpone until spring which
really isnt necessary as I am willing to let it cure for days at a time.
  what do you think?
thanks so much and I second what Stan said about your knowledge base!
  be well
  Lou