[Rhodes22-list] Re: CBtrunk fast dry hardener?

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 8 19:56:05 EST 2004

Lou,

Certainly at near freezing temperature, the pot life of the reacting epoxy
would be sufficiently long for your purposes.  But, there is another problem
related to working with epoxy resin in lower temperatures.  The viscosity of
the uncatalysed resin itself is fairly temperature sensitive.  At near
freezing temperatures, the epoxy resin will be too viscous to properly flow
in order to do a delamination repair.  It will also be very hard to inject
with a hypodermic syringe.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium