[Rhodes22-list] Re: HELP!! CB trunk has delaminated!

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:31:45 EST 2004

Lou,

   I have no ides how far back the cement ballast goes.  Maybe a call to Stan may help?   I do know that a crack in the hull will allow water to enter and erode the cement causing the voids.    I am not exactly sure where you are talking about where you heard the hollow sounds inside the cabin.

    I am kicking myself for not keeping the 74 hull.  I offered  it here free but there were no takers.  I could have done some "destructive testing".

Todd