[Rhodes22-list] Restoring a Rhodes 22

hank reiling gnilier at msn.com
Wed Dec 8 08:50:40 EST 2004

Luis, I also recently acquired an older Rhodes, 1976, I am also trying to rebuild, sounds similer, except my entire cabin is gutted. Maybe we can swap ideas, the people on this list are helpful. Here is a link to pictures of my project.
http://photos.yahoo.com/gniliernoj<http://photos.yahoo.com/gniliernoj>

good luck,
Hank,