[Rhodes22-list] Restoring a 1975 Rhodes 22 by Luis

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:51:01 EST 2004

To Bob,

    I think you are confusing Luis with Hank.  Hank posted the link to the yahoo picture site. But I may be wrong

To Luis,

    Relax, you may already have the compression post.  You should be able to get a goose neck from http://www.dwyermast.com/.  I can provide you with a paper templet of a 1975 vintage rudder head if you want to make your own.  Actually the rudder head design changed sometime between 1974 and 1976, but I have both to trace for you.   But I'd need a mailing address.  If interested, e-mail me off list.  I have plenty of interior pics to share.  If you need to see anything specific, let me know.  Can't send tonight..kids need the computer for homework.

Todd