[Rhodes22-list] Slim's the greatest

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 08:47:47 EST 2004

Slim,

     Thank you for your song. You are the greatest.  I need to ask though,
is their a donkey in your heritage?

     If you sang your ditty and strummed away recorded as a wave file, you
could lighten up the whole list.  Why not share it as a wave file?  Maybe we
could get Michael to add wave files from your apple to sent to the list?

     I know your argument.  You have told us before that you do that for
money, food.

     Just think of the exposure this list has.  You might get an invite from
Texas, Oregon, Florida, Maine or the Bronx Zoo.  Since you are in tune with
Canadians politically, you might even get an invite from one of those
Canadians.

     Consider that your stubbornness about singing samples of your songs for
free might be what is keeping you off national media.  The liberal media is
looking for national media representation.  Think that someone like George
Soros(?) might sponsor you on national television?  Try thinking out of the
box.  Go for the big time!

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum: