[Rhodes22-list] 14. Restoring a Rhodes 22 (Luis Guzman)

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 05:56:35 EST 2004

My mast compression post is also directly under the
mast.  It is made of a teak 2x4 with a grove in it so
that the bulkhead wall that you see in Vista Jay pic
slide into it which provide reinforcement & keep it in
place. Behind that wall is where the head is.

You will also want to make a bulkhead that goes all
the way acrost the area in front of the V berst.  That
will be your main bulkhead.  YOu will want to
fibreglass that solid to the hull.
Steve