[Rhodes22-list] Roger, Luis, Hank(Fla), et al

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 8 20:50:44 EST 2004

Gee,
	A couple of strokes from Stan and Roger is on a roll.  Now tell us
when Sir Stanley moved the cheese (I mean compression post).
	Does anybody have a Rhodes 22 with an ceiling arch on port side to
the compression post?
	A question to the guys rebuilding boats with Christmas in mind.  Are
you guys familiar with 'Good Old Boats' magazine?  In case you other guys
have forgotten, your boat will be featured in 2005, late spring or early
summer.  See:  www.goodoldboat.com   The article will be by Donald Launer,
Contributing Editor, LaunerDM at aol.com

Ed K
Addendum:
I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help
section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.