[Rhodes22-list] CB trunk surgery

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 08:43:38 EST 2004

Lou
If you let the cement dry out completely; then use
some cement sealent; the epoxy will adhear to it.  Mix
the first batch hot to cure quick; made of just epoxy.
 That will put glass over the area that you can start
building up from then.  Then cut up some fiberglass
fiber and work that into the area that you are wanting
to build up making sure all the fiber get wetted in.
Then just do normal patches over the area several
times to build up the strenght of the area.  Then of
course, the patches that bond to the existing hull to
finish off the patch.
Steve