[Rhodes22-list] CB trunk surgery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Dec 9 11:48:55 EST 2004

  Steve,
   Thanks for the idea of  using a sealant on the cement.  I was
thinking I would just use thickened epoxy using Colloidal Sillica as
a filler b/c there is not much room to work some glass tape even in
this slot.   I  believe that just applying the epoxy in a few good
layers will give me the strength I need in the trunk.   there didnt
seem to be glass in there before.
Lou